What makes Splendor X™ different from other Laser Hair Removal Devices?
There are many things that make Splendor X™ way ahead of every other platform:
- The World’s First Hybrid Laser Hair Removal: Using Dual Wavelengths blended and firing simultaneously, Splendor X™ has both the Alexandrite 755nm (lighter skin tones) and the Nd:YAG 1064 wavelengths (darker skin tones), being safe on all ethnicities. The benefit blending a mix of both wavelengths for most situations is you can attack deeper hair follicles as well as the vasculature feeding these follicles, essentially killing the hair and the blood supply to the hair, resulting in more effective treatments, in less sessions.
- The World’s First Square Footprint: The pulse from the laser is uniquely square. This overcomes the uneven treatments which are inherent in the typical circularly outputs. With the circular footprints there will be potential for skipped areas and/or over-treated areas from overlapping pulses. The Splendor X™ has a glow-in-the-dark marking system to guide the operator to place pulses abutting each other with minimal overlap.
- World’s first Double Cooling System: The Splendor X™ uses both integrated Zimmer Air Chilling as well as a chilled tip to doubly ensure a safe treatment. By chilling the skin surface, the laser will preferentially heat into the deeper dermis where the hair follicles are and is less likely to be attracted to skin pigment (less burn or PIH risk).
- Highest Speed: Improvements in speed were one of the major attributes of the original LightSheer Duet laser 10 years ago (made by the same company). Duet could do a man’s back in about 15 minutes, down from the 45-60 minutes it took previously. With the Splendor X, we can now do the back in about 6 minutes, more effectively, and more safely.
- Highest Power: There is up to 75% more power (7 kW vs 4 kW) than most lasers with Splendor X™. Higher power equates to more efficient treatments, more results, less ?
Am I a candidate for Splendor X ?
Splendor X™ can treat all ethnicitie, all skin types and color included tanned skin but not a fresh tan within a week, nor on burnt skin.
What is a Typical Treatment Like?
To permanently remove hair, the hair germinal cells must be killed. This is done by using a laser whose wavelength matches the pigment of the hair. The heat absorbed by the pigment travels to the germinal cells and permanently injures them. In the growth phase of a hair cycle (one of 3 phases of the life of a hair), the hair is attached to the germ cells so the heat is effectively transferred to them. In the other 2 phases of the hair cycle, the heat will not lead to killing the germ cell. This is why several treatments are needed, so as to eventually hit most of the hairs in the growth phase.
Full body treatments are generally 30-40 minutes, whereas other devices are 90 minutes to 2 hours.
What results can I expect with Splendor X™?*
One should expect about 85-95% permanent hair reduction after 6 treatments.. For all skin types there is a minimum of 4-6 treatments..
Is there any downtime?*
There is no downtime associated with laser hair removal. Splendor X™ is the most comfortable laser hair removal technology on the market.